- A Healthy Tasmania: Setting New Directons for Health and Wellbeing
- A Thriving Tasmania: Tasmanian Government Response to the Final Report of the Ministerial Health and Wellbeing Advisory Council 2014
- A Thriving Tasmania: Final Report of the Ministerial Health and Wellbeing Advisory Council 2013
- How to Create a Thriving Tasmania (Final Report Summary) 2013
- A Fair and Healthy Tasmania Strategic Review: Final Report
- A Fair and Healthy Tasmania: Cost and Savings Analysis
Setting New Directions for Health and Wellbeing
A Healthy Tasmania is the Tasmanian Government's strategic policy direction for a fairer and healthier Tasmania. It is a long term approach for building good health and wellbeing in collaboration with communities.
A Healthy Tasmania identifies six streams of activity: leadership, health intelligence, supportive environments and policies, community-driven approaches, healthy messages and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Recently, the Ministerial Advisory Council appointed under A Healthy Tasmania delivered its Final Report on the best ways to improve health outcomes and reduce health inequities in Tasmania.
A Tasmanian Government response has been released, with implementation activities scheduled to commence in 2014. Activities planned or underway include the development of a statewide, strategic plan for prevention.
A Healthy Tasmania is about keeping Tasmanians healthy, well and in control of what matters to them.
For further information on A Healthy Tasmania call (03) 6212 2658 or email email@example.com.