Welcome to the Office of the Chief Nurse and Midwife
The Chief Nurse and Midwife for Tasmania is Francine Douce.
Francine is responsible for the leadership of two distinct areas:
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Strategic Workforce
The core business of the Office of the Chief Nurse and Midwife is to:
- Provide high level advice on Tasmanian nursing and midwifery workforce development issues.
- Strengthen the leadership and management capabilities through the delivery of education and training opportunities.
Further information can be found by accessing the web links below:
- Nursing Careers in Tasmania
- Transition to practice
- Returning to practice
- Post Graduate Courses and Research
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia
Office of the Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer
Phone: (03) 6166 1570 Email: email@example.com