The Department of Health and Human Services is seeking expressions of interest from senior clinical professionals to form a multidisciplinary Tasmanian Lead Clinicians Group.
The Tasmanian Lead Clinicians Group will take a lead role in shaping Tasmania’s Health Plan 2013 through the provision of clinical advice and evidence, consultation and communication and shaping planning and policy decisions.
Tasmanian Lead Clinicians Group members will need to demonstrate experience and skills in one or more of the following areas:
- clinical service provision and currency of practice
- clinical governance, quality and safety
- health policy and planning, population health and operational management
- leadership and engagement
- clinical research and learning
- critical and innovative thinking.
The Group will meet regularly and be supported by a Secretariat within the Department.
Applications close on Friday, 24 August 2012. All applications must be accompanied by an expression of interest form.
For more information contact Dr Craig White, Chief Medical Officer, on (03) 6233 3297 or email@example.com