Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) works closely with families to provide support and specialist treatment to expectant mothers, infants, children and young people up to 18 years old.
We offer assessment, education and treatment services for a range of mental difficulties such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Attachment disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders - specifically assist with assessment and/or mental health related symptoms
- Eating disorders
- Major depression and mood disorders
- Mental health concerns in pregnancy and following birth
- Severe emotional trauma and adjustment problems
- Suicide risk and self-harm.