Health information, services and support for 12-24 year olds in Southern Tasmania
- Links to other services
- Assistance with the cost of health items e.g. prescriptions and toiletries
- Shower and laundry
- Free condoms
What information or support can I get?
- Mental Health
- Sexual health and contraception
- Pregnancy testing and support
- Physical health
- Emotional wellbeing
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Creative development
- Body image
- Social issues
- Dealing with conflict
We also have
- Sexual health GP from Family Planning Tasmania
- Psychologist from the University Psychology clinic
- Youth Alcohol and Drug worker from Alcohol and Drug Services
- Music room and recording studio
- Support Group for young parents
- Visiting psychologist from headspace
Does anyone have to be told that I speak to you?
- Everything we talk about is kept confidential (just between us)... unless you or another young person is at risk of harm.
- In this case we may have to share information with other professionals to keep you or that other young person safe.
- We would talk this through with you first.