- Links to other services
- Assistance with health items e.g. prescriptions and toiletries
- Shower and laundry
- Free condoms
- Helping you to be healthy and happy
What information or support can I get?
- Sexual health and contraception
- Pregnancy testing and support
- Physical health
- Emotional wellbeing
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Creative development
- Body image
- Social issues
- Personal development
- Dealing with conflict
We also have
- Sexual health family planning GP
- Psychologist from the University Psychology clinic
- Youth Alcohol and Drug worker from Alcohol and Drug Services
- Music room and recording studio
- Health and wellbeing groups
- ALTed - an alternative education program for 16-19 year olds run by TasTAFE
Does anyone have to be told that I speak to you?
- Everything we talk about is kept confidential (just between us)... unless you or another young person is at risk of harm.
- In this case we may have to share information with other professionals to keep you or that other young person safe.
- We would talk this through with you first.
Open access 2pm-4.30pm Fridays
- Drop in for a chat with workers from different services
- Have a snack and a drink
- Computer and internet
- 8 Ball and more
Pulse Playgroup 1pm-2.30pm Thursdays
You can also see a Centrelink or Gateway worker at Pulse