The Parkside Foundation provides a range of services to people with disabilities and older people living in Southern Tasmania.
Such services include:
- Our Community access service provides recreation and skills training for people with disabilites.
- Our Young peoples's programs provides skills and pre-vocational training to young adults.
- Our school holiday program provides respite for the carers of teenagers with disabilities.
- We provide a range of personal care and in-home respite services through the Individual Support Program (ISP).
- Our community aged care packages (CACP) help older people to stay in their own home.
- We run a flexible repite program for the carers of people with dementia who exhibit challenging behaviour.
- We run a respite program for peoplewho are either in or seeking paid employment and who care for an older person.
How to contact us or make a booking
For more information, please contact:
The Parkside Foundation Pty Ltd
34 Wellington Road
Lindisfarne TAS 7015
Phone: (03) 6243 6044
Fax: (03) 6243 1414
For cost information please contact the services provider.
Administrative Phone Number
(03) 6243 6044
Services can be provided either in-home, in the community or in one of our centres.
Some services are provided on a one to one basis whilst others are offered to small groups.
Please visit our website: www.parksidefoundation.org.au for more information.
The website contains a private area for carers and family members to discuss issues and exchange information.
If you are unsure if you are eligible for services,please feel free to contact us and we can arrange for someone to visit and discuss your needs.