Sexual Health Service Tasmania is a state-wide service with clinics in Hobart, Launceston, and Devonport. The service is staffed by doctors, nurses, counsellors, psychologists and administrative officers. The Sexual Health Service provides people with the opportunity to enhance their sexual health and well being.
- Clinical services - assessment, diagnosis, treatment and management of sexually transmissible infections (STIs), sexual function and conditions impacting upon sexuality.
- Counselling - our counsellors/psychologists are able to discuss issues relating to sexual health and well being. Counsellors/psychologists are committed to maximising the ability of individuals to make healthy choices about issues that affect their lives.
Clinical and counselling services consider sexual wellbeing holistically. Our services relate to:
- Gender identity
- Genital dermatology
- HIV care
- Management of vulval discomfort and pain
- Sexual activities and safety
- Sexual health checks
- Sexual orientation
- Sexual response and desire
- Sex worker issues
- STI diagnosis and treatment, including rapid HIV testing
- Viral hepatitis diagnosis
Location and Contact Details
Toll Free Number: 1800 675 859