- Before opening the condom check the condition of the package and the expiry date.
- Open the condom wrapper and remove the condom carefully. Condoms are
strong but fingernails, teeth and jewellery can damage them.
- Always put the condom on an erect penis before any sexual contact.
This will reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and sexually
transmissible infections (STIs).
- Do not fully unroll the condom before use. Make sure the rim is
rolled towards the centre on the side facing you. This is important as
it will then roll down easily.
- Gently hold the tip of the condom between the thumb and forefinger
and place the condom over the head of the penis. With your other hand,
roll the condom down the length of the erect penis as far as it will go.
- Carefully apply a generous amount of water-based lubricant before
sexual intercourse. This will increase comfort and safety. Do not use
oil-based lubricants (such as baby oil) with latex condoms.
- After ejaculation, while the penis is still erect, hold the base of the condom and withdraw. This prevents any spillage.
- Point the penis downwards and carefully slip the condom off.
- Wrap the condom in a tissue and dispose of it thoughtfully and hygienically.
Do not expose to direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry place, at room
temperature. Heat and light accelerate the degradation of latex film.
DO NOT FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET IT CAN BLOCK THE DRAINS
CONDOMS ARE FOR SINGLE USE ONLY