Better Housing Futures
A change has happened to social housing in Tasmania called Better Housing Futures.
It is a new way of providing social housing services.
Better Housing Futures is housing managed by community housing organisations.
It gives tenants the choice of landlord and leads to better housing options.
Community housing organisations can provide improved housing because they have more ways of funding their housing services, including more maintenance.
Better Housing Futures is now operating in these suburbs:
- South: Rokeby and Clarendon Vale (Stage 1)
- South: Bridgewater, Gagebrook and Herdsmans Cove (Stage 2)
- North: Ravenswood, Waverley, Rocherlea, Mayfield and Mowbray
- North West: Somerset, Shorewell Park, Acton, West Ulverstone, East Devonport and Latrobe
Find out more about Better Housing Futures
Information for current Housing Tasmania tenants in these suburbs:
- Call 1800 995 653
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org